In order to purchase a product from this website, you must provide the information we require. By entering any information on this website you declare and guarantee that you (1) are at least 18 years old; (2) use your real identity; (3) have provided only true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information.
I. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The administrator of the personal data shared by you and processed by us within the meaning of GDPR is Balar AD, a company established and existing under the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, with a Unified Identification Code 201022005 and a registered office in Bulgaria, village Skalitsa, Yambol region, post code 8645, 5 StaraPlanina Str.
When you contact Balar AD through a purchase through the online store or by sending a message via the online contact form, we will process thefollowing information that you have provided to us:
· Name and surname
· E-mail address
· Your preferredproducts and services
II. REASONS AND OBJECTIVES FOR THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Balar AD collects and processes your personal information with the aim to:
· Enter into and execute a contract for the purchase and sale of goods or branding services
· Improve our services operations over time;
· Process and respond to customer complaints / inquiries / returns;
· Fulfil its legal obligations upon request / inquiry / audit by a competent authority.
Your personal data is processedon the following grounds under Article 6 of Paragraph 1 of the Regulation:
· You have given your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data;
· Fulfilment by the administrator of the obligations under a contract with you (purchase and sale);
· Compliance with the legal obligations that apply to the administrator;
· The data are needed for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
When we process data based on your consent, your personal data are only processed if you have given your individual, explicit, informed, and unambiguous consent to the processing.
The processing of data is carried out for specific, well-defined purposes, lawfully and in good faith and cannot be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
III. THIRD PERSONS WHO ACCESS AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Third parties who process personal data on behalf of Balar AD on the basis of a contract with Balar AD or who have direct / indirect access to your personal data:
· transport / courier companies with a view of fulfilling our contractual obligations to deliver the goods you ordered;
· accounting firms with a view of fulfilling a request to prepare / process accounting documents;
2. Other data controllers who may process your data on their own behalf and to whom Balar AD may provide your personal data:
· Competent authorities, which by virtue of a legal act have the power to require from Balar AD the provision of information, including personal data. For instance, these may include, a Bulgarian or foreign court of justice and various supervisory / regulatory authorities such as the Commission for Consumer Protection, the Communications Regulation Commission, and organisations with the authority to protect national security and public order.
IV. TIME PERIOD FOR STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator stores your personal data for no longer than the time required to complete the order from the online store. Upon completion of the order, the administrator takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without undue delay or to anonymise it (i.e. to bring it into a form that does not reveal your identity).
The administrator shall keep your personal data sharedwhen making an online order for a period of five years for the purpose of protecting the administrator's legal interests in legal or administrative disputes with users of the online store, while the accounting documents shall be kept for the relevant statutory period.
The administrator will notify you in the event that an extension the data retention period is required for the purpose of fulfilling a regulatory obligation, for the legitimate interests of the administrator or for other reasons.
V. YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is important to know that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an order in the process of execution, you can withdraw your consent only after the order has been successfully completed.
As a data subject, you have the right to access your personal data that are being processed, as well as any information related to the collection, processing and storage of this data.
You may contact us to request that your personal data be corrected or deleted when the retention of your data ceases to be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed. Where personal data could be lawfully processed in order to exercise an official obligationon behalf of the administrator or for reasons relating to the legitimate interests of the administrator, you shall still be entitled to object to the processing of your personal data.
In the event of a violation of your rights stated in the aforementioned or derived from the applicable data protection legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria as follows:
Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgari
Registered office: 2 Prof. TsvetanLazarov Str., 1592 Sofia
Correspondence address: 2 Prof. TsvetanLazarov Str., 1592 Sofia
Phone: +359 2 915 3 518